Come Join Us & Celebrate
Barony of Illiton’s
June 3, 2023 – 9am – 9pm
Cost: Donations at Gate,
$15 Feast ~ Tickets for sale at event
~ Please bring a donation
for the Grange’s Food Pantry ~
The Grange Hall, 474 Grange Road
Washington, IL 61571
Click Here for Directions
Site is Dry.
Site Accessibility Information:
Chair lift through front doors to go downstairs, accessible bathrooms downstairs,
Back of building there are two steps to navigate to go to upstairs area,
Most outdoor walking is on on grass and gravel, site will be noisy throughout all areas,
Service animals welcome.
- Baronial Martial Champions
- There will be heavy fighting, rapier fighting, archery, thrown weapons
- History Walk – Come see Baronage Artifacts, Scrolls and More!
- Fabric Swap Table
- Classes for newcomer/novice SCA folks.
List & schedule available online and will be posted near Gate
- SCA Period and other tabletop games will be available for ‘as inclined’ usage.
- Afternoon Bardic- Covering the Summer Kingdom Anthems & ‘pick-pass-play’ format
- Late Afternoon Baronial Court
- A feast will be served after the Baronial Court.
Some Start Times and Locations May Shift As Needed Day of Event
- 9:00am ~ Site Opens
- 9:00am ~ Gate Open thru Noon
- 9:30am ~ History Walk, Upstairs thru 2:00pm
- 10:00 ~ Baronial Tea, Downstairs thru morning
- 10:00am ~ Fabric Swap Table Available, Outside thru 3:00pm
- 10:30am ~ Newcomer Class Track Begins, Presented by Metressa Alzbeta
Runs Throughout Day, Click Here for Schedule
- 11:00am ~ Tabletop Games Available, Downstairs thru 4:30pm. Period and related tabletop games available for ‘at will’ use.
- Baronial Champions & Fighting Begin ~ Outdoors, Back Yard
- 10:00am – 11am ~ Archery
- 11:00pm – 12pm ~ Rapier Combat
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm ~ Thrown Weapons
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm ~ Armored Combat*
*Will potentially be moved inside, upstairs if there is a heat advisory*
- 3:00 – 4:30 ~ Afternoon Bardic Circle, Presented by members of Illiton Bardic Guild
Front Yard under shade, downstairs if raining or too hot – Please Bring Your Own Chair. Covering the Summer Kingdom Anthems & ‘pick-pass-play’ format.
- 5:00 – 6pm ~ Baronial Court Upstairs – Location May Change Day of Event
- 6:30 – 8:30pm ~ Feast Downstairs After Court
Click Here For Menu
- 8:30pm ~ Event Ends, Site Cleanup Begins
- 9:00pm ~ Site Closes
Event Steward: Roana Aldinoch
Gate: Emma (Terra Vail)
Grange Site Liaison: Gary and Elaine Hecathorn
Fabric Swap Coordinator: Arianne
Newcomer Class Coordinator: Alzbeta Mihalik
Brewing Class Coordinator: Roana Aldinoch
Tabletop Games & Bardic Circle Coordinator: Lorelei Skye
Feast Steward: Lizzie Stitches